The Brussels Airlines Travel Packages terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the “Travel Packages”. The Travel Package is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
- The General Rules and Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines apply to all Travel Packages. (http://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-be/misc/conditions.aspx)
- Changes (including name changes) are not possible after booking. Thus, we advise you to pay close attention when finalizing your purchase. Only in cases of dire urgency will we permit name changes against a fee of €300 per name change.
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell any Travel Package.
- Travel Packages and prices you may have seen on our website or e-mail may be updated. Travel Packages are subject to availability and prices can change. When you make a search on our website for a specific Travel Package, our website will then check the live availability and price.
- Travel Packages don’t include insurances. Make sure to have a proper coverage on you insurances, such as health insurance for example, when you go abroad.
- In the event of force majeure or unforeseeable event beyond one’s control (such as, but not limited to, acts of God, war, government authority, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation or transportation facilities or any other emergency or event beyond control) the hotels and the different airlines are discharged from its obligations, without this giving rise to compensation. However, the service providers and the different airlines agree to inform the clients via all possible mean so to limit all possible damage.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
An already purchased Travel Package can under no circumstances be reimbursed. Travel Packages are non-refundable and non-changeable. Make sure to check your package very carefully.