Ibiza Flight Package.
- Party Flight (with DJ on board) with departure 10/09.
- Return flight Brussels – Ibiza with Brussels Airlines (Light & Relax)
- 1x 12kg hand baggage
- 1x 23kg checked baggage
Terms & Conditions
Here you will find the Terms & Conditions of Global Journey, which you automatically accept when buying your Ibiza Travel Package. These Terms & Conditions apply to all visitors buying an Ibiza Travel Package. The General Rules and Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines apply to the Ibiza Travel Packages. In case you have a specific question and the answer cannot be found on the website, you can contact email@example.com.
Ibiza Travel Packages Prices are shown in €'s per person and per package. In the first tab on the web shop you will see a description of what the package includes per person. If you have bought a flight package, the package is based on return ticket including taxes. If you have chosen for a hotel package, daily breakfast and city taxes are included (or All-Inclusive if you booked Grand Palladium Pallace). Global Journey can't guarantee the type of room.
1) Prices and changes The Ibiza Travel Packages and prices you may have seen on our website or email may be updated. Ibiza Travel Packages are subject to availability and prices can change. When you make a search on the website for a specific package, the website will then check the live availability and price. Ibiza Travel Packages are non-refundable. Make sure to check your package very carefully. Changes of transport or accommodation will not be possible after reservation and booking. It is very important to keep an eye on the schedule of your plane. Due to unforeseen matters, there might be a change to the original schedule. Global Journey is not responsible for any changes in the original travel schedule. Be careful when finalizing your purchase. Name changes are not possible. Only in case of urgent matter, Global Journey will accept name changes until 1 month before your departure implying a fee of €150-, per name change. After this date no name change will be accepted.
2) Luggage Allowance The allowance is max 23kg per person + a hand baggage of max 10kg per person. Make sure to check the website of Brussels Airlines.
4) Insurance Ibiza Travel Packages don't include insurances. Global Journey strongly advises to check your insurances, such as health or cancellation insurance.
5) 3rd Party Global Journey and Brussels Airlines firmly discourage buying travel packages from 3rd parties. Global Journey and Brussels Airlines aren't responsible for purchases of 3rd parties.
7) Hotels - Rules and Conditions The Rules & Conditions below are created by the different hotels. 7.1 Responsibility and Insurance To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the hotel shall not be responsible for any damage to or loss of the client's property. The client accepts the responsibility to insure the mentioned property. 7.2 Behavior The client must behave in accordance with accepted standards and the hotel's house rules in which he is staying. Any serious or repeated violation of the hotel's house rules entitles the hotel to put an end at the client's stay without prior notification. The client is severally liable towards the hotel for any damage caused to persons, hotel property, fittings and equipment and those areas to which the general public has access. Clients agree to inform the hotel of any change in the use of the rented premises and not to invite any person whose behavior, reputation or respectability may in any way prejudice the hotel's property or moral reputation. In the event of non-compliance with this obligation, the hotel has the right to cancel the concerned persons without compensation. 7.3 Security The client acknowledges the right of the hotel to take all emergency measures that it deems necessary. These measures will be dictated by the management of a situation that puts the safety of any person or persons into danger. The client refuses the right to claim any compensation from the hotel following the taking of these emergency measures. The hotel reserves the right, in a situation where the behavior of one or more participants of the events puts the safety of people or the safety of the hotel in general into danger, to terminate the stay of those passengers in the hotel without advance notice and without any compensation to the client. 7.4 Check-in In order to confirm a guest room a security deposit and a valid government-issue photo ID will be required upon check-in. The security deposit can be used for any incidental charges (such as telephone and restaurant costs) that may be incurred during your stay. Mayor credit cards are acceptable to establish the deposit. Your credit card will be charged immediately, and the amount will be blocked on your credit card. Alternatively the deposit can also be paid in cash. In case no incidental charges were incurred the hotel will release the remaining amount of the authorization if the deposit was paid via credit card. In case the security deposit was established cash, the hotel will refund in cash (in euro currency). Generally, you can check in as from 15h00 and your room will be held until midnight. If you think you might arrive after midnight, please contact the hotel. Early check-in is at the discretion of the hotel and is based on the availability of your room. 7.5 Check-out You can check out any time before the hotel's checkout time, which is generally around 11h00. If you need to check out an earlier day, the hotel will not be able to credit you for the unused portion of your stay. 7.6 Dispute Resolution The client agrees, in case he has complains, to directly contact the hotel management. He refuses to communicate the content of the complaint by press or by any other known communication without having notified the hotel beforehand. Any non-adherence to this clause will be considered as an attempt to slander or libel the hotel and/or its administrators/owners. All complaints must be made in writing by registered post within 7 calendar days after the event. Any complaint received after this period will not be taken into consideration. 7.7 Smoking Please take note that every hotel is fully non-smoking. In case clients do smoke in the hotel, a fine for deep cleaning will be charged to those clients.
8) Force Majeure In the case of force majeure or unforeseeable event beyond one's control (such as, but not limited to, acts of God, war, government authority, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation or transportation facilities or any other emergency or event beyond control) Global Journey, the hotels and Brussels Airlines are discharged from its obligations, without this giving rise to compensation. However, Global Journey, the hotels and Brussels Airlines agree to inform the clients via all possible means to limit all possible damage.
The fulfillment of your purchase automatically implies your agreement with the rules and agreements of all concerned parties.